Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, June 1, 2018

Warning ...reading this might enlighten you

The media is one sided..but not for the right
They run with corruption but not with the light
Biased and uncaring they will put all in print
That'll exact more production: do you get it ..hint, hint?

While true stories are stifled, the others can run
The newscast is our answer when the day is all done?
Broadcasting most loudly till they're proven all wrong
CNN and Yahoo are just  a part of this throng

We tire as a nation of the stories they air
But no one will stand up and cry "its unfair"
Since when are they elected, these anchors who talk
Like some sort of prophets.. we need them to walk??

As far as my conscience,  my ability to think :
Most of the news world is a big ugly stink
Nothing is trustworthy and nothing is fair
They publish the dramatic:  I'm sure you're aware!



1 comment:

  1. Greetings Joy. A poignant piece. The only news I hear is on the radio, as I don't watch much TV. I only hear snip-bits! It's mostly bad, and not much good, which is saddening. Blessings to you. A well written piece.

    Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment