Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, June 27, 2011

Like the Flowers

I woke up to the sound of the birds sweetly singing away
Their music let me know: it was time to start my day
My cats were scampering around: without worry, without care;
It was time for their breakfast, they made sure I  was aware

I slowly made my way to the deep parts of my mind
To see what special treasures I might be able to find
I thought that I'd consider all the flowers everywhere
How truly beautiful they are; their fragrance fills the air.

There are so many kinds of flowers we are able to see
Yet each one  is as unique as it can ever be.
Some are very big and some are  quite small
Yet each one has a beauty that it can share with all

We are all like those  flowers in the fields that we see
We are all so very different and unique as can be
None of us are the same yet we are all able  to give
The beauty that is ours as for as long as we live


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment