Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Streams of grace

Chilly breezes nip my face..
While I feel God's loving grace
Birds are jumping squirrels too
Morning brings the: "I love you"

Frosty breaths show in the air
Spring is coming; but, beware
That the mornings..pure and bright
Still have winter in their bite

Tiny creatures look at me
Wondering when they'll see the seed
From the bowl I gently  pour
All my love and so much more..

Like.. an Eden.. all I can see
Is all creation welcoming me
Speaking mysteries soft and sweet
This is gift and this is treat

We are so lucky and so loved
By the good God, who reigns above
Who despite His Eternal-ness
Loves to join us in our human-ness..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment