Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, March 8, 2019

No need to rush

Melodies sound inside my heart
They're always there; and won't depart
Like rain, that's falling: soft and sweet
The musical moments give me retreat

While echoes of the morning,run
My heart is synced to everyone:
Creatures; beings; plant-lets too:
There is a peace for all it's true

The morning sun..the winding breeze
Touch heart and soul and all the trees
Whispering; rushing; hardly there:
The unseen wind is everywhere

Before you rush or run away
Breathe in the air of this new day
It is refreshing, pure and sweet
Let Heaven kiss you with this treat

Don't let anyone mock this morning stride..
Take in the universe with noble pride;
And it will carry you throughout the day:
Refresh and lift you, along the way


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment