Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Rejected

Many years have passed by now and you choose to behave
Like someone who has sentenced me to a far distant cave
Not reaching out or connecting, or showing you care:
Somehow you keep claiming: "you're a person of prayer"?

I cannot understand it.. and it has turned me away
From all sorts of religions and the people who claim,
To be followers of Jesus or the lovers of Light
For if this is the Pathway.. I feel it's not right

For the children of Heaven and the doers of good
Would embrace every person like the Eternal One would
They wouldn't be  petty or  bullying or smug
Every person would be welcomed and receive a pure hug..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment