Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, August 13, 2018

God's Blessings are there for you..

In the early hours of morning, I can hear the sparrow sing
Though I haven't really awakened or started anything
Like a messenger of the sunlight or a herald of the day
This little creature of morning is brightening up my way

When I sit to have some nourishment and have some morning brew
The sound of many creatures is seeping in: it is true
Like a symphony of the  morning or an orchestra most fine
These birds of many feathers are most welcome as I dine

As I open up all the entries and step outside: I see
An array of wonderful beauty is there to welcome me:
The freshness of the dew drops and wonderful ensemble of sound
Accompany the display of awesome that God has splashed around

Like a finder of some treasure I want to hurry up and share
With everyone who'll listen with everyone who'll care
For the awesomeness that's out here is also out there too
You have only to open up to see: God's blessings are there for you


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment