Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, July 2, 2012

God sent me an angel.


God sent me an angel in the darkness of my night
When vision was impossible even in the brightest light
The angel reached out to me to calm me in my fear
And whispered “Do not worry, for I am always here”.

The years had taken away from me my courage and my will
I was afraid to move forward and so was frozen still.
Time had kept me captive to the events of frightful years
So I cried out in my aguish “please rescue me from my fears”

God heard me as I was praying and responded from above
He sent His chosen angel who would deliver me all His love
This angel is ever with me and is helping me every day
To overcome what was terrorizing and to show me the way


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment