Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Speak to me softly

Speak to me softly in whispers of sound
Tell me of beauty and mysteries you've found
I'm anxious to hear them the secrets of love
Falling like raindrops from Heaven above.

Talk to me of angels and heavenly things
Help me understand why the early bird sings
Walk with me through nature, help me to hear
The echoes of God in the universe so dear.

Everything's passing and slipping away
Help me to value each moment of the day
We've only one second, with this moment of time
Will we write lyrics or produce some new rhyme?

How often we miss it, the beauty around:
The soft flower's whisper,the butterflies sound
Because we're so noisy unable to hear
Creation keeps singing "be still and draw near".



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment