Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 30, 2012

I'm glad You made me, me.

The morning star awakens and sends out all its  rays
It's inviting everybody  "come join my hymn of praise"
To the Creator of the universe to the God of Eternity
We should whisper from within us "I'm glad You made me, me".

Every creature has its spirit from the Infinite One above
Every person has a uniqueness that was created out of love
All of creation is one masterpiece painted by hands Divine
How wonderful to be part of the Eternal Ones Shrine.

As we breathe in the morning air we breathe in the Infinite
Every movement that  we take is fueled by His Eternal Spirit
If  we are open we can become the channels of His grace
Through which waters of redemption can flow out to every place




.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment