Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Wrestling with sleep's angel

Sleep's angel continues  to hold me as I struggle  to awake
Every movement, every effort is just so difficult to make
Its one of those days when waking up is  hard to  do
If only today were Sunday, I'd sleep the whole day through.

My cat has been meowing at me like I should hurry up
He wants his special breakfast before I get coffee in my cup
I give into all his prancing while I'm walking through my fog
Please, my dearest Jesus help me with words for my blog...


The birds have already finished with their morning serenade
But the trees continue dancing and clouds are in parade
So despite all my tardiness and my slowness to arise
There's still so much beauty so much artwork in the skies.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment