Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Lessons from the Universe

I'm taking a few moments to ponder and be still
I'm silencing  my being and quieting my will
I'm listening to the wisdom that whispers around
I love to hear the universe and all creations sound

Even the  flowers who are quiet and  small
Have special messages for one and for all
They let out their beauty without any show
Love is the secret that helps them to grow.

Without speaking a word the trees instruct me
About the prudence behind great flexibility
Being willing and ready to stretch and to bend
Are the lessens they'd have me  comprehend.

Such are the ways that creation teaches me
To value the virtues, living simple as can be
For its not in the fanfare that wisdom is found
But in silent humility that whispers around .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment