Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 9, 2012

God by the ocean

the waters roll in gently from the atlantic ocean flow
it is so calmng and so healing that my mind is free to go
To places that are not burdened by the thoughts of yesterday
Would that i could pitch my tent here and make it my forever stay

sea gulls from  a distance are letting out their screechy sound
as they take their many dives  to see where lunches can be found
the beauty of the ocean with its waves that touch the air
remind me that God is present and His beauty is everywhere

As I sit here quietly thinking and take in the blowing breeze
I allow the universal healing  to move me to my knees
Where before my heavenly maker  and all His creation  dear
I cry out as did many holy ones:   tis good Lord that i am here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment