Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, June 1, 2012

Wrestling with yesterday

I don't want to return  to  those places of the past
Though memories take me back there: How long must it last?:
All the  trauma and the fear that keep lurking around me
Calling out and shouting;  Oh please  let me be.

I see them so clearly all the hurts and all the pain
They come uninvited and decide jf  they'll remain
So I  fight with my tools i have been gathering around
Sometimes I'm triumphant:  other times I am bound.

To the quiet places within I  run for some rest
While memories keep knocking and try to suggest
Visions  of horror: with   yesterdays fears
I wonder how long must I swim through these tears.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment