Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Trying to understand

I'm struggling to find the right words to express what I want to say
It's hard to get out my feelings; they come out in the  wrong way
I have a certain condition that makes things so very unclear
"Not everything is black and white" are the words I constantly hear

To open up a book and see all the  words written inside
Makes me start to  tremble and even want to hide
I know what some words mean;but  about others I'm unsure
After I have finished reading I am feeling a little  insecure.

Did you ever wonder why some people can't  understand
You give them some instructions and things get out of hand
You feel they're being rude  in not doing what you say
But really they're learning disabled and hear a different way.

Its impotant to be patient and know that  not everyone
Was given all the life tools when their journey was begun
Some were given brains and others were slow to start
While others were greatly gifted; some only received a heart

So whoever the person may be: remember everyone's unique
 Understanding and kindness should be in the words your speak
Not everyone will be like  the person in your mirror
"How wonderful to be you" are the words everyone should hear.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment