Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Slipping through my window....

Slipping through my window is the early morning breeze
It has wonder  all inside it and a message from the trees
Time to start my day now;  though the clouds fill up the sky
How wonderful to be wakened by the wind thats passing by

Music from the universe is filtering through the air
It echoes from the Heavens that God is everywhere
Something about the beauty that is shining all around
Leads me into that silence where the Eternal One is found.

Without the need for language all creation speaks to me
From the tiniest little seedling to the tallest growing tree
Everything that's living,  has so much it wants to say
We only need to listen to hear the secrets along life's way


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment