Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Preparing for a journey

I am sitting here thinking about the days and the years
Another chapters ending, my eyes are filled with tears
How many pages were written in  this beloved place
Time is passing quickly; sad goodbyes I must  face

While bidding my  farewells to those I hold most dear
I console myself knowing phonecalls bring them near
The past is but a memory; all we have now  is today
To capture, in our embracing, encouragement for the way

It would be unrealistic to say  I dont feel any sorrow
For I know how I will  feel when today becomes  tomorrow
Knowing  that I  wont see them any more  during  my busy  week
Leaves an emptiness inside of which words can never speak.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment