Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

What others can't see



Instead of getting better it worsens every day
This illness and this pain; it won't seem to go away
I try to keep on smiling to hide what's deep within
But, no matter how I try, the wounds show up again.

I want to be doing everything but must face reality
That I will carry in my being this constant infirmity
Though others cannot see it; it's so much apart of me
If only it would be gentler and allow me to be free

Tears would fall less frequently; I wouldn't have to hide
From the world and all the laughter going on outside
But I must  walk a captive as I try to live each day
Hoping that my brokenness wont keep getting in my way.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment