Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Little tear drops

Little tear drops are falling from my sleepy eyes
As angry clouds are filling up my peaceful skies
Digging deep, I'm reaching out  for my secret space
Where calming angels wait to take me into their embrace

Flashing lightning is dancing everywhere around
While voices like thunder are creating a scary sound
Seeking the calm, I find chaos is taking over everything
My little world is tossed about by all that's happening


Wait for me as I try to pick up what has fallen down
Angry winds have left everything strewn everywhere around.
Piece by piece I'm trying to pick up what is broken up inside
It's not good when the storm is carrying in the stuff from outside.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment