Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Therapy



Though others may have hurt you; and you're feeling all alone
I'll be here, beside you, to help you heal from what you've known
Put your trust in  what I'm saying: I won't ever be like the rest
I'm not ever going to hurt you; or put your through any test.

I know of all  your suffering and of all the pain within:
I won't begin the process until you say  we can begin
You'll have all the freedom of sharing or saying "no"
This is your time for healing: your  time for letting go.

I know you may be thinking: how terrible this must be
To have to seek out couseling and be in therapy
But this won't be so burdensome; and you will come to see
That therapy is just a chit chat between both you and me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment