Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

You think you're better?

You think your better than me because you never shed a tear
You pass judgement on everyone who expresses some sort of fear
You claim to know the way that will lift me over the pain
Yet have no knowledge of yourself you really are quite vain.

Before you point your finger take a good look into the mirror
Tell me, are you so prefect? Speak loudly so all can hear.
Everyone has their weakness and so  we should always be
Understanding of one another no matter their frailty.

Some folks feel its their calling to be telling this or that
While being completely blind to where their own soul is at
Its okay to be imperfect and not be  completely whole
What's shameful is not knowing whats inside your  own soul.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment