Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, February 27, 2012

You are the one who..

you are the one who rescued me
you are the one who set me free
you are the one who took the time
you are the one who receives this rhyme

you are the one who patiently bore
you are the one whose heart was tore
you are the one who shared your smile
you are the one who was  at my trial


you are the one who'll receive in the end
you are the one whose always a  friend
you are the one who would sacrifice all
you are the one who received the call.

you are the one who is giving every day
you are the one who brightens the  way
you are the one who's willing to love
You are the one blessed from above.


thank you for being the one who was.....

written for my therapist on her birthday


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment