Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

See the beauty

The birds are singing early they sweeten the morning air
Their  melodies are like Heaven reaching out everywhere
Indeed they are so happy their music is so sublime
When I hear them chirping my soul breaks out in rhyme

I cannot resist the spirit that keeps reaching out to me
It whispers through the universe and tells me to be free
Like the creatures of the wild who never fret or  care
I am called to that freedom that sees beauty everywhere.

So I'm beginning  my journey into another brand new day
Not knowing what will come about  what will pass  my way
I only know the moments that I have spent in quiet prayer
And hope that all God's blessings will permeate the air.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment