Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, February 13, 2012

Will you be the poet today?

The morning caught me sleeping  and I have to hurry through
If I am going to create some rhyme that I could share with you
But the time is  going against me and I have need to apologize
For I can find no tender moments to set before your eyes

So you must be the poet now and create for me some rhyme
How will you form your words today and share your captured time
Will you reflect upon the sun rise or speak of the beautiful sky
IF you take some  moments  now, you can do this if you try

I  can't wait to see your poetry and all your words sublime
I am anxious to see what words you have hidden inside your rhyme
Everyone has some music inside, some poetry waiting to be
Will you be the poet today and share some words with  me?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment