Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A school in Ohio .. dedicated to the victims

My tears fall for the victims of a school in ohio
I cannot stop this  grief for so deep is my sorrow
So innocent the lives quickly brought to an end
We hope for tomorrow but on it can't depend.

What pain inexpressable how tragic that day
Mothers and fathers with hurts that will stay
Parents and teachers, students and friends
All are the victims that this tragedy expends

How can we  deal with these sorrows so great
What do we say or with what words can we relate
Nothing can bring back the lives lost  that day
My tears and my whispers are all I can pray..


Sending my sympathy

(c) Joy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment