Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Wisdom of the little bird

Dear little  bird  on my window sill,  may  I sing along with you
I know singing will be soothing and will heal me through and through
There are many things I'm holding in and needing to set  free
Teach me little songbird how  you sing  so peacefully

I have watched you as you're flying in the sky so bright and blue
There is so much grace and   beauty in everything you do
You pass through every day like an angel without   care
Help me learn to pass through life like all you  birds of the air.

.Dear little bird on my window sill thank you for stopping by
You gave me so much comfort, took the tears from my eye
I will always have a love for every creature of the earth
In spending time with them I experience a new rebirth .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment