Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, January 6, 2012

Finding the calm...

I'm trying to find a calm in the storm that's deep inside
So  I'm taking a step back from everything outside
Breathing in the silence I let myself be still
THe  Eternal leaves His wishes imprinted on my will

Quiet are the moments  that hold my soul within
Tender are the whispers where  healing will begin
Silent are the voices that challenged me before
I'm alone with the Beloved whom I worship and adore.

Now there is a gentle hush sounding everywhere
The heart is beating softly while I breathe in soothing air
Nothing of the whirlwind has made it deep inside
 I'll stay here for awhile:  from the demons I will hide


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment