Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Looking for the rainbows

I'm looking for rainbows after the storms of last night
I know that I may see one with the morning's glowing light
Dark storms were pounding this little piece of land
As night was evolving I was trying to understand

Rough winds were blowing everything began to shake
Rains were pouring down creating their own little lake
The lightning was flashing and lit up the whole sky
The storm was so violent it took a while to pass by

I know storms must happen:  we're able to survive
They seem to make things stronger, a little more alive
So after the storms have taken leave from this place
I will look for the rainbows that come with God's grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment