Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, September 30, 2011

The Dying Kitty

She wont make it through the night she's just a tiny cat
Someone took her mother away and left her alone like that
Not old enough to eat; she can fit into my small hand
The meanness of some people I wont ever understand

I don't know if  I'm realy slow but I really can't believe
The hatred that some humans are able to conceive
It's way beyond my thinking it boggles my poor mind
That such evilness lies hidden in the hearts of humankind

Why is it that the so many helpless must suffer every day
Where are there no  protectors, why do others look away
How long will it take  before we see heroes rise again
The world is so full of  darkness its lurking deep within


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment