Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Healing inside

I am broken and wanting to be free from all this hurt within
Its a slow process and I'm wishing the healing would begin
All my being is crying out from some deep emotional pain
And Tears are falling like an endless downpour of rain

In all of this I need to find my way to some peace within
Even if I cannot stop the pain from coming back again
If for a few moments I can quiet my soul and mind inside
Perhaps I can find some strength as I quietly rest and hide.

Within my safe place I silence all my senses and my will
And ask for wisdom to come whisper to me while I am still
I breathe in deeply the healing spirits love and grace
And exhale what will keep the healing from taking place..









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment