Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, September 12, 2011

Beside the River

I am so very tired tonight, my mind is weary too
Its so hard to concentrate, there's nothing left to do
But to withdraw from everything and to gently rest
Within the arms of the universe where i sleep the best.

 Before I close my eyes to sleep I will spend some time
Beside the peaceful river whose waters inspire my rhyme
contemplating gently the sounds so pure and clear
I will listen to the spirit of the waters drawing near.

The day is quickly ending, the sun disappears from sight
While the river starts to glow, beneath the moon's gentle light
Everything's quieting down while the gentle  river flows
Whispering  peace is in the silence and in the silence grows.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment