Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 18, 2011

I hear music inside me

Sometimes I can hear inside me some peaceful melody
The words are only partly there; the rest depends on me
I must put together the ending that make sense poetically
And see if by joining it to the rest i have some harmony.

I don't quite understand it all  for it simply just appears
Music sounds within my heart and moves me to some tears
It doesn't require a phd to write down the simple rhyme
But rather just an open heart and a portion of my time.

I think that anyone is able to  hear the words from deep within
You simply have to close your eyes and let the sound begin
As you hear the words inside try to picture them outside
Than grab a pen and write it down: everything from inside


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment