Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Early morning dawn

I soak in every moment of the early evolving dawn
Her melodies: they entice me; to each one I am drawn
Like raindrops in the desert, the songs of this brand new day
Carry me throughout the morning and nourish me along the way

I cannot capture them completely or put them all into a  verse:
The many marvelous treasures that fall from our Father's purse
For they are so numerous and inviting; so mystical and Divine
That they create for us a banquet, that feeds your heart and mine

So, I stop,now, every morning; and I'm opening up my heart
To receive the many blessings as each day is about to start
Flowing through all the elements the creatures and the breeze
God is blessing me  always..even if nobody ever sees..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment