Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 11, 2019

All around me...

Little robin, standing near..
Approaches me without a fear.
Something beautiful: so Divine..
Makes the creatures, friends of mine...

Like a soldier, standing tall: 
Pine trees reach the Lord of all.
Singing, swaying, in the breeze:
Quiet songs emerge from trees...

Geese above me, noisily fly..
Like a battalion, in the sky.
Coming back from states below
You can hear them, wherever they go.

Morning's sunlight: gentle rays;
Touch my heart in quiet ways.
Speaking wisdom, speaking health
Golden streams bring spiritual wealth.

Every morning, every night;
God is giving me new sight
Precious memories, visions too: 
All around me says: "I love you"




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment