Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, March 22, 2013

Wakened by the Dawn





When I'm opening up my door to breathe in some morning air
I can hear a million birds singing away with gentlest care
Wonderful sounds of springtime in such a perfect symphany
What a blessing to be living and to be hearing such mystery

Though my night had been a struggle and my throat is very sore
Mother nature has great healing and so much tenderness in store
She breaks out into a melody through every creature that's around
And pours out her healing ointment through the early morning's sound.

You wouldn't want to miss it this great orchestra of the dawn
Because there so much melody  so much that is quickly gone
While rising up from their slumber every creature starts to sing
And the universe becomes enlivened by the sounds of everything




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment