Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Someday your sky will light up



I know that you've been crying and the night has been long
It hurts me very deeply that someone has done you wrong
I wish that I could erase it all; every hurt you feel inside
But I'm only able to offer this soul where you can confide.

Someday your sky will light up with great rainbows everywhere
And you'll forget those awful people who hurt you without care
You have so much potential and so much beauty deep within
Let me help you as you'r waiting for your new day to begin.

I'll hand you all the kleenex you need for all those tears
And let you cry out everything you held in for so many years
Cleansing out your soul from every hurt that's deep within
Will enable you to get ready for the new life soon to begin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment