Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, May 25, 2012

Processing the hurt

You had broken me left me feeling so much shame
You had belittled me never calling me by my name
You had mistreated me though I never did you wrong
You had hated me yet called me your friend for so long

You had used me because I never believed you would
You had abused me because you knew that you could
You had humbled and then  made fun of me before all
You had lied to me knowing my mind was still so small

You had threatened me leaving me afraid to face the day
You had cursed me though i had built you up in every way
You had scarred me and made me feel tempted not to love
But I have forgiven you and given you to God's mercy above


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment