Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Like lungs breathing air

To a quiet place inside I have taken my retreat
Hushed is every thought, the silence is so sweet
After a long day of thoughts running here and there
My soul embraces stillness like lungs breathing air.

Even the noise of thinking can become so very  much
And the soul quickly responds to God's inviting touch
The moments pass by quickly but the soul is unaware
For it is resting gently in God's abiding care.

Time is disappearing and I know I cannot stay
I must come out to face the  remainder of the day
But it  won't be so hectic as it was before my prayer
For in  God my soul goes on like lungs breathing air.






..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment