Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Need for balance

Today I am so tired that my words dont want to rhyme
The clock sounds so noisy as its hands keep the time
I need to back away while I'm trying to find some rest
The soul is seeking silence and has staged its own protest

The whirlwind of  busy-ness makes the room go around
My mind is so  exhausted my thoughts are  tightly bound
I cannot keep this pace for it's   unhealhy as can be
Who will come to help me  and rescue me from me?

The quiet sound of nature is whispering peacefully
Inviting  me to silence which is deep  inside of me
So that I can continue on with tranquil harmony
And not be pulled in by what  isn't good for me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment