Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Today it is stormy

Today it is stormy and thunder has begun to sound
The lighting is flashing and dark clouds are all around
Darkness is taking over; while the day is dressed in gray
Come quickly all you angels; and keep all danger away

There won't be any sunshine because of all the rain
So I won't be going out. in this place I'll  remain
A cup of tea with honey and  keeping busy while inside:
Will keep me from  the noisyness that's  happening outside.

I know that after storms there are rainbows in the sky
So I'll keep all  this in mind as the noisy winds pass by
Not every day can be  sunny; or will every sky be blue;
But peacefulness is found inside; this is very true.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment