Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 22, 2012

kindness, peace and love

The pen is resting on the paper thoughts are slow today
I'm waiting for my heart to speak up and tell me what to say
Silence has taken up a place; within my soul and mind
Patience will be the passage way that leads me to a find.

Slowly emerging from my heart a quiet sigh does rise
Words of kindness, love and peace appear before my eyes
So putting down my pen to write my soul begins to sing
Let the universe be always  blessed by every living thing

 Peace and kindness, love and right: make for perfect  harmony
May these treasures be always found inside both you and  me
Everything else that comes and go will quickly pass away
But kindness love and peace will last beyond our earthly day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment