Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 19, 2012

The night rest

The golden star of morning has become the evening sun
The unassuming moon tells us  the day is finally  done
Creatures of the sunlight are scampering   off to sleep
While  nightly animals rouse up from their rest so deep.

Slowly disappearing the daylight   fades away
While darkness prepares the sky for its evening display
Gentle breezes are whispering and touching all around
Crickets and the night owls have such a beautiful sound

 Good night  sleeping world and you that are  awake
In my little part of the world   some rest I'll need to take
I hope to see you again   at the rising of the sun
When all the birds are singing and the new day has begun


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment