Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 14, 2014

No one is listening to the Truthful One's voice

I hear it, inside me, this voice loud and clear
It's challenging me to speak out to the far and the near
Of a weeping world crying out to an Omnipotent One
Over all of the destruction and the murdering being done..

Is there anyone insightful and so unselfish with time
Who can heed all the  pleadings and wordings of rhyme
To take hold of the media and to turn it all around
So that  it will only be a mirror of  the  truth that is found

Too often we are guided by the phenomenal and the brass
But what's need more surely is a change in the mass
Who run after the spectacular and that which has noise
While no one is  listening to the Truthful One's voice.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment