Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 20, 2014

This hypnotizing flow

As I wake up every morning I take a glance outside
And ask the Spirit of the One to touch my soul inside
I savor all of the sweetness and the appearance of the day
And ponder over the universe who's brightening up the way

I can hear the chirping sparrows and  feel the gentle breeze
I can even notice the whispering song of the barren trees
The sky above me is majestic and is shouting out "I'm blue"
The wind around me is whispering an Eternal "I love you"

Everything about me is singing out: the world is all aglow
I cannot help but be pulled inside this hypnotizing flow
There's something about it so unifying one cannot be "afraid"
The Spirit of the Living One is inside everything's He's made.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment