Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Starting this morning

Simple things like a daffodil
Can awaken my heart to the spiritual
And every cloud that's way up high
Can create a place for my soul to fly

When in thought with our mother earth
My words are freed and given birth
Something mystical falls like rain
And creativity transforms the plain

Every creature and every plant
Lets out its melody and its chant
Softly sounding and touching deep
The spirit is moved inside to weep

All around us outside and in
Eternity's whispering: "let's begin"
Listening deeply and loving all
We can hear our destiny and our call

Starting this morning,starting right now
Be this your promise and your vow
To see the beautiful and the love
And be open and ready to soar above


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment