Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Let me hold you as you cry

You feel so broken and confused
Because by people you've been used:
While taking all the good you give
They're making fun of how you live

The flowing tear drops on your face
Tell me things time can't erase
Hurts and sorrows deep within
Show themselves again and again.

You've looked  for honesty this is true
Too many people have wounded you
Believing in some who've come your way
Has left  you empty and led astray

There have been angels passing through
Who've been so faithful and friend to you
They sought for nothing but to give
A hopeful smile to help you live

So when you're lonely and afraid
Feeling abandoned and betrayed
Know that I'm here and I'm your  friend
And I'll stay beside you until the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment