Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Wake me in the morning....

Wake me in the morning when  the sun begins to shine
Let me feel its radiance inside this heart of mine
Together we can look out upon this waking earth
And witness every second that carries her rebirth.

Wake me when the first song of this new day begins
Let me hear the sweetness of the darkness as it thins
There's something so mysterious about these waking hours
It's like an inner feeling that taps into greater powers.

Wake me when the moonlight is still waving her goodbye
Let me hear the whispers of all the angels passing by:
Before the world is rushed into some helpless busy noise
Let me feel the silence that gives all the world its voice.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment