Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 8, 2013

I Am that anxious Healer

I hold all of the secrets of every broken heart
I see every teardrop from the moment that they start
I know your every weakness and every thing you feel
Come find in Me your healing and let your heart be still.

Whenever you've been weeping and no one is around
I am that anxious Healer Who's  waiting to be found
I see you every movement from the moment you awake
Why don't you see Me waiting: I'm not the one who's late.

You're breaking down with emotion and all you do is cry
You shake your fists at Heaven and you even ask Me why
But you never have been seeking  what I'm desiring to give
I am the Eternal Answer who can help you learn to live.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment