Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Trauma and the holidays

So I am hiding from the internet during the  holiday
It's a place of many triggers with darkness along the way
I know that my fragility does not allow for  me to be
As careless as I have been; I have to take care of me

Things that  spark bad memories are not so  good to see
They shoud be quickly discarded; with no more access or entry
Healing during the holidays requires some diligence
And triggers should be avoided; making perfect sense

If you have had some trauma and are a little bit like me
Holidays can be challenging and triggering as can be
You must make some effort: have some safeties   in place
And do  not allow past demons to enter into your space.





.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment