Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The blessings of winter..

Tiny sprinkles of ice color the ground with frosty display
While cool crisp air forms white puffs with every word we say
Little signs of winter tell us the cold season is in place
While snowy blankets cover the earth with their icy grace

Skies are darkened gray but the earth is sparkling white
The cold of winter freezes all that's  visible in our sight
Coughs and colds are numerous and appearing is the Flu
Winter has its challenges just awaiting me and you .

Though the coldness of winter may tempt us to be blue
Equal amounts of beauty continue to shine right through
Every season has it good points and its bad points too
I wonder how many winter blessings will come to me and you?

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment