Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 29, 2011

God is Everywhere

In the early morning hours when the sun begins to rise
I greet the waking moments with sleep still in my eyes
I listen to the whispers that are softly filling the air
The universe is echoing that : God is everywhere.

The sky is slightly colored by the rising solar glow
Birds are singings sweetly all the hymns that they know
Creatures of the world are slowly moving here and there
All creation is in agreement that God is everywhere.

Whether  I am inside a building or walking along the way
The voice of the Eternal still governs night and day
And though I am not able to  see my Creator anywhere
I have never ever doubted that God is everywhere.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment